Gold Star | Autumn | SpringHow to use our sheets:
• Go into the "Get Started" tab. Fill out all appropriate metadata for your fic.
• Updating your word count comes by going through the other tabs, which are labeled and organized by month.
• The only thing you have to fill out in terms of word count are the daily word counts
by updating the monthly sheets; and the custom month goal
, if you have one. You can also fill out weekly goal
in the "Getting Started" tab.
• You do NOT have to fill out "Monthly Total", "Reporting Figure," "Goal," "Progress," or any "Monthly Tracking" figures. There are algorithms in the cell that will automatically calculate these numbers for you as you update your daily word count.
• "Daily Goal" is if you plan on writing every day. You do not
have to follow it if you want, and can always replace it with your own number.
In order to save a copy for yourself, go to File → Make a copy
. It will then be saved in your Google Drive.
If you wish to save it to your computer in Excel format, simply go to File → Download as → Microsoft Excel
(or the format of your choosing.)